Did a few things this weekend. I made a sort of carrying bag for one of my Mei Tais, but it really didn't turn out that well. The proportions are all wrong. So back to the drawing board on that one!
I'm working on a pattern for a Mei Tai style child's doll carrier. The pieces for prototype #2 have been cut out and hopefully I'll have time tomorrow to sew them together. I made my first doll carrier after DD started demanding I help her use one of mine:
So I made her this:
It's a pretty standard Mei Tai, just her size. So cute! But I have to help her into this one, since she can't tie it herself. So I want to design something that a small child might be able to manage independently. I have a few ideas in mind and will be trying out the first one tomorrow.
I also cleaned and reorganized DD1s room, and I'm thinking it's time to clear out the Winnie the Pooh pictures and come up with some kind of actual theme for her. I have a few ideas on that subject that if they work will create a really neat room environment for her, stay tuned!