Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bag: Angela


Meet Angela.

She's sleek. She's sophisticated. She kicks ass and takes names. She's all business. Not a lot of fun in this one.

Or is there?

Hello! What's this! why, an incredibly funky lining from this wild IKEA SARALISA fabric. It's crazy cool stuff, and the local IKEA finally had it in stock. I think I need to pick up another metre or two before it's gone, I find it really compelling and want to make a dozen different things out of it.

The always handy interior key loop - I don't know how I lived without these, although to be honest mine usually have a baby toy attached to them.

And a small zippered pocket for change, a wallet, assorted treasure, whatever you need, really.

Angela was custom made in exchange for some graphic design work, the results of which you can see in my shiny new blog title and logo! Now I have my very own custom purple lizard, who I adore and plan to slap all over everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment