Friday, April 3, 2009

Diaper bag: Camilla

Oooooh, Camilla is pretty. THRILLED with this one, so sophisticated! Fabric is decorator fabric from Fabricland. I'm still not 100% thrilled with the closure on this pattern; I have one more alteration I'd like to try, but I think I'll probably just leave it off unless someone specifically requests it. It looks great when the bag is sitting down, but it looks kind of weird when you are actually carrying it. I have another one of these bags cut out and interfaced and ready to sew (in a chocolate brown/green combo), and I think I'm going to make the outer pocket about 2 inches shorter and probably add a matching one on the other side, since I love external pockets. I'll stick a key loop inside one of the external pockets too.

The really nice thing about this bag is it somehow holds more stuff than you think it should looking at it from the outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment