Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More Fairy Tale People

Yes, I'm getting obsessed with these. They appeal to me on so many levels, not the least of which is the chance to create a bunch of archetypal figures. I've always loved fairy tales and fantasy novels, and the chance to make figures from fairy tales that look pretty darn awesome, if I do say so myself? I can't resist.

This is the hunter, the green man, the woodsman, who shows up in so many stories. A young Robin Hood, perhaps? Or maybe the common figure from so many of my favourite fantasy novels - the young woman who disguises herself as a man and goes off to seek adventure.


Also another witch (I love making witches, which probably says something about me) and a king. These three figures are all available in my shop.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

These are really charming Em.
Check out my blog this week, I'm giving away fabric!

Post a Comment