Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Messenger bag - Violet


This is Violet, all ready to go. Violet and Ruby were both made for a craft swap (although the winner of Violet has decided she wants one of my other bags instead, so Violet will be showing up for sale in a bit).


Here they are together, just chillin'.

Back view. I know, it's a thrill a minute around here.

Cell pocket, key loop. There's an interior pocket with space for a pen, too. I have got to figure out how to photograph the interiors of these bags in a way that doesn't make them look awful.

I've got one more bag to make, a custom job for a friend, and then I think I'm off bag making for a bit. Need a break.

2 comments:

Liligo said...

I really like how you give your bags names, they definitely have a personality all of their own!
Is your craft swap local? If so I may be interested in joining if possible.

Emma said...

It's an online swap. :) I keep thinking I should organize a local swap, but I just don't know that many crafters in the area! There don't seem to be that many on MM. Maybe I'll post a thread closer to Christmas to see if there's interest in swapping for gifts.

Post a Comment