Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This, that, and the other

Nothing much new and exciting to report, just plugging along! My baby leg warmers have been selling like crazy, so I've been spending a lot of time on those (and trying to find more orange and black striped knee socks, I can't keep them in stock). The hairband pattern is just about ready; I want to get a half a dozen or so made up and into the shop by the end of the week, along with the PDF pattern. Only thing left is to work out the sizing on the child size version.

And I now have the little people rolls available for purchase. These would be a great stocking stuffer for a preschooler!

Click here to see one of the sets now available. Custom sets are no problem, and delivery is free if you live in the Milton area, just send me an email (purplelizarddesign@gmail.com) and let me know what you want! I'm going to put together some non-rainbow versions too, starting, of course, with pink, pink, and yet more pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment