Sunday, October 18, 2009

Welcome to the dungeon



I spent some time last night tidying and organizing my workspace - I really should have taken a before picture, it was...unpleasant, and was increasingly messing with my productivity because I couldn't freaking FIND anything with all the piles of crap on every available surface. Give me a week or two and I'll have it right back in that condition again, but for now, it's relatively clean and organized and I'm already feeling my fingers itching to get at that sewing machine!

Now I just want my best sewing machine back (yep, it's in for service again, thanks to some overly enthusiastic sewing over thick seams that threw the timing off, SIGH). Really glad I decided to hang on to old faithful there, since I hate being without a machine! Eagle eyes might spot my third sewing machine - it's in the picture, but if you don't know what you are looking for you might not see it. Do I need three sewing machines? No, no I don't. But I like having them, and they all come in handy for various things.

(for those thinking, huh, that's not much of a fabric stash, the tote bins full of fabric are in the crawl space. Like that would be my entire stash, ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment