Wednesday, December 23, 2009

24 Days of Christmas: Day 23. Gnome playscape


I love this needle felted playscape! Needle felting is one of those crafts I'm sure I would love, so I refuse to try it because I do not need another time sucking craft in my life right now. So the playscape was obtained via a craft swap.

I made these gnomes with some wooden people forms I had left from the little wooden people rolls I made for my store. They're not too bad, if I do say so myself! Just felt, glue, and thread. Or maybe they are wizards, not gnomes. I might make a few more of these if I have time. The 'trees' are some wooden cones I got in a mixed lot of wooden shapes a while ago and painted green.

I'd also like to come up with some sort of case for this stuff, along with the gnomes I got via an Etsy swap, but that will have to wait until after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment