Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Deep breath.

Wow.

June was quite the month around here! I finally launched the store, and I even made a few sales, which still makes me feel a little bit giddy.

I created patterns for doll diapers and bibs, and I have a baby bib pattern in the works and a felt donut pattern almost ready to go (just a bit of editing to do on that one).

So many blog posts! So much done!

And so much more to come. A couple of orders for local folks to wrap up. Gotta finish the wedding present for my brother and his lovely new wife. Want to make myself a new diaper bag, since it's been all of three months since I had a new one. A dozen new patterns idea swirling around in my head.

And did I mention that we're currently trying to stage the house to sell? That's going to be fun, packing up everything except my sewing essentials.

More pics and fun to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment